Are you thinking about how to prepare your students for an AI future? What knowledge and skills do they need, and how you can supplement your curriculum with the latest learning resources on AI, machine learning and data analytics?
Here you can find practicums developed and curated by us and our industry partners. These micro-courses are self-paced and require no installation of software. A comprehensive skills development track for data fluency is also available under the AI for Students (AI4S) program. Check them out!
NIE NTU, Singapore
The Pendulum Experiment
This is an AI for Curriculum where Data Science in Physics Practicals - The Pendulum Experiment.
AI for Kids (AI4K)® Grade 2
AI for Kids (AI4K)® Grade 2 is the second part of the AI4K Beginner Curriculum, giving primary school children a closer look at AI.
AI for Students (AI4S)® (Educators)
AI for Students (AI4S) is a programme to provide learning resources to students via their educators. Educators from MOE public schools can tap on AISG’s partnership with Datacamp to leverage on their learning platform to support their teaching and make data fluency part of the students’ learning journey. Educators can select courses from Datacamp and provide them as FREE learning materials to their students with a 6-months renewable access.
Educators can refer to the following webpages and lists for reference when filling up the application form below
Courses : https://learn.datacamp.com/courses
Skill Tracks: https://learn.datacamp.com/skill-tracks
Career Tracks : https://www.datacamp.com/tracks/career
AI Singapore’s recommended DataCamp modules for basics in data science:
1. Introduction to Python
2. Python Data Science Toolbox (Part1)
3. Introduction to Git for Data Science
4. Introduction to Shell for Data Science
5. Introduction to SQL for Data Science
6. Intermediate Python for Data Science
7. Supervised Learning with Scikit-learn
*Access 300+ courses on DataCamp (excluding Tableau, Power BI, and Oracle content)
- Educator : Existing teacher of a government/government-aided secondary schools and Post-Secondary Education Institutes (PSEI) based in Singapore
- Enrollment Complete the application form below. The course start date should be at least 2 weeks from the date of application. Please ensure you have an existing Datacamp account prior to application submission. If you do not have a DataCamp account yet, please register for a free account at this link.
- Approval AI Singapore will verify your application. Applicant will receive notification in 2 weeks’ time.
- Success Access to your DataCamp group account from the start date of the course.
Application Form (For Educators Only)