AI for Students (AI4S) is a programme to provide learning resources to students via their educators. Educators from MOE public schools can tap on AISG’s partnership with Datacamp to leverage on their learning platform to support their teaching and make data fluency part of the students’ learning journey. Educators can select courses from Datacamp and provide them as FREE learning materials to their students with a 6-months renewable access.
Educators can refer to the following webpages and lists for reference when filling up the application form below
Courses : https://learn.datacamp.com/courses
Skill Tracks: https://learn.datacamp.com/skill-tracks
Career Tracks : https://www.datacamp.com/tracks/career
AISG recommended courses for basics in data science:
1. Introduction to Python
2. Python Data Science Toolbox (Part1)
3. Introduction to Git for Data Science
4. Introduction to Shell for Data Science
5. Introduction to SQL for Data Science
6. Intermediate Python for Data Science
7. Supervised Learning with Scikit-learn
*Access 300+ courses on DataCamp (excluding Tableau, Power BI, and Oracle content)
- Educator : Existing teacher of a government/government-aided secondary schools and Post-Secondary Education Institutes (PSEI)
Complete the application form below. The course start date should be at least 2 weeks from the date of application. Please ensure you have an existing Datacamp account prior to application submission.
AI Singapore will verify your application. Applicant will receive notification in 2 weeks’ time.
Access to your DataCamp group account from the start date of the course.
Application Form (For Educators Only)